- The customer acknowledges that this agreement embodies the whole agreement between them and supersedes any oral or written negotiations.
- Any installation date is approximate, determined by the operator allowing weather, workload etc.
- The operator reserves the right to cancel work, then refund the deposit, due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The operator shall not be obliged to perform any works, other than specified within this agreement. Any extra works required, shall be charged accordingly.
- A customer cancellation “prior to commencement” fee of 25% applies. OR “ after commencement” fee. Of loss of profits + expense to date applies.
- A cooling- off period of 5 days applies if operator :- a) offers it, as noted. Or b)the customer was “cold called”. Expense 5) may still be charged.
- The customer agrees to pay all debt collection expenses,(if any) including the 24% p.a. interest fee.
If power or water is not available on site, a hire or access fee should apply.
- If power or water is not available on site, a hire or access fee should apply.
- A $90 call-out fee applies, for any “after work repair” inspections not covered under the guarantee. Such repairs may be re-quoted as a new and sprite job.
- Progress payments may be charged for works over $3,000 after 1/3 completion.
- Any 2nd party engaged for follow-up work repairs shall carry their own guarantee and voids this guarantee.
- If chosen materials are not available, a range of alternatives will be offered and not change the sale conditions.
- Any agreement amendments or guarantee claims will only be acknowledged if received in writing, within 7 days of the initial event occurring.
- “Pre-work repairs” are deemed as any sub-base repairs required prior to final spray coats. Note Re:- 22) “After- work repairs” are separate. Note Re:- 9)